This is part 2 of a 5 part parenting feature with Pampers.
Together with four other parenting bloggers, I am given the chance to try out Pampers range of ultra dry diapers: Pampers Active Baby and Pampers Active Baby Pants while at the same time, share some simple parenting tips.
In this post, I am going to review the Pampers Active Baby Pants diaper:
These underwear like pants are perfect when you are potty training your baby to ditch diapers. My son, Asher, is in this phase now.
How is Pampers Active Baby Pants better compared to other diaper brands?
1. Extra locking layer – this helps lock away wetness to keep your baby dry.
2. Soft Cotton–Like Outer Cover – Soft touch with great breathability to help prevent diaper rash.
3. Soft Waist Stretch – Pampers soft stretch material to help prevent pressure marking.
4. Hypoallergenic Lotion with Aloe Vera Extract – Helps gently protect baby’s skin and reduce diaper rash.
5. Underwear-like design – Slim crotch shaped like an underwear to help your baby move freely.
I like that it is extremely thin and near weightless:
Asher has been using these for the past week now and so far so good. Despite the thinner build and lighter weight of the Pampers Active Baby Pants diapers, they work just as well, if not better than other diaper brands.
Do give them a try the next time you are buying diapers for your child. 🙂