Are you heading to the Comex 2013 IT and consumer electronics exhibition this weekend?
If you are looking to purchase a portable hard drive, do check out the TOSHIBA Canvio portable hard disk. This is the latest external hard disk coming from trusted electronics brand, TOSHIBA and you will receive a free pouch, exclusive only for purchases at COMEX.
Here are some pictures of my 1TB TOSHIBA Canvio Slim II Portable Hard Drive (S$129) in metallic black with the free pouch:
Key product highlights include:
- Ability to clone and restore your computer easily with NTI Backup Now EZ full system backup in case of a PC crash
- Include Pogoplug software (worth USD$29.95) for PC/Mac, allowing you to access files in your hard drive anywhere from your tablet or smartphone
- Free 10GB Cloud Storage
- Password protection for your hard drive
- Customise your backup to selected folders and files
- Automatic backup scheduling
- Works with both PC and Mac (with included NTFS driver) for data storage
I love the slim build and metallic finish. It almost looks too beautiful for a hard disk! Fyi, the 500GB Toshiba Canvio won an internationally acclaimed reddot design award this year.