Is it possible to turn #SmellyToSmiley?
Leading P&G air fresher brand, Ambi Pur did a test to find out just that.
Ambi Pur set up a room full of smelly items, with old shoes, durian, and dirty food cans. They then guided some real, blindfolded folks into the room, asked them to smell the room thoroughly, and then describe their experience.
Can Ambi Pur undo the damage from the stinky items? Watch this video to find out:
I remember when I was serving my NS, our air-con bunk always smell of sweat and old socks. Repulsive. A healthy dose of Ambi Pur then would have made all of us happier and fitter to defend the nation – a real life scenario of #SmellyToSmiley.
Can you think of other real life #SmellyToSmiley scenerio?
Tweet and share them with Ambi Pur using #SmellyToSmiley. Here are some of the examples I thought of:
1. School changing rooms, especially after a long PE lesson.
2. Car interior after transporting a cargo load of durians home for the family.
3. A guest lighted up and puffed away in your home with your air-con on.
4. Your parents just made their own belachan (nonya shrimp paste) in your kitchen.
5. You run and operate a stinky tofu stall.
6. Someone has body odour in the office and is not using any deodorant.
7. You love to eat blue cheese, but sadly, the rest of your family members don’t.
8. Your child brought his/her basketball teammates home after a sweaty match.
9. Your new citizen neighbours dislike curry smell.
10. You only do your laundry once a month and pile up all your cloths in one corner.
More details on Ambi Pur is available via their official website.
This post sponsored by Ambi Pur.