Domino’s Pizza will be open throughout the Chinese New Year period and delivery is available with no extra cost or exorbitant mark-ups (in fact, Domino’s will be giving you more value for money with their Double Value Deal).
If you are hunting for food during the Chinese New Year period, why not order from Domino’s Pizza to share the joy with your family and friends? 🙂
Founded in 1960, Domino’s Pizza is the recognized world leader in pizza delivery. Domino’s Pizza operates a network of more than 9,000 owned and franchised stores throughout the U.S. and more than 65 international markets. Domino’s is the world’s leading pizza delivery company committed to leading the industry in product quality and operational excellence. Domino’s Pizza was named 2010 “Chain of the Year” by Pizza Today magazine. This marks the second consecutive win by the company.
Domino’s Pizza Singapore is the 67th country where Domino’s has established its presence. It is the first pizza company in Singapore to introduce the ‘GPS Tracker’ or the ‘Great Pizza Service Tracker’ which allows customers the added convenience to keep tabs on the status of their food order from the moment it is ordered to the moment it leaves the store for delivery, enhancing customer experience. Domino’s brings 4 key unique selling prepositions (USP’s) to its customers:
Singapore, 22 May 2012 – omy.sg has released the top ten finalists in the ten main categories of the Singapore Blog Awards 2012 as well as the other finalists in three sponsored categories and two celebrity categories. The 100 finalists include a diverse range of individuals representing the multicultural aspect of Singapore.
The winners of the ten main award categories will be announced at this year’s award ceremony on 21 July at Singapore Flyer, the world’s largest Giant Observation Wheel. Invited guests will get to sample the best of local hawker delights at the Singapore Food Trail, a unique 1960s-themed food street, while the winners of the respective categories are unveiled.
As a lead-up to the award ceremony, omy.sg will be hosting three bloggers’ workshops (http://project.omy.sg/panasonic-workshops/) together with presenting sponsor, Panasonic. The workshops, helmed by well-known Singapore bloggers, will cover topics on photography, eco crafts and a cooking demonstration. Registration is free and all are welcome to participate.
In a tie-up with Far East Hospitality this year, omy.sg is also extending an invitation to bloggers outside of Singapore to attend the Singapore Blog Awards ceremony with 3D2N hotel accommodations sponsored by a group of seven hotels under the Far East Hospitality group (http://sgblogawards.omy.sg/2012/overseas-blogger-sponsorship/).
On 3 May, 16 bloggers headed down to Domino’s Pizza @ Kovan for an “Ultimate Hawaiian Party” in conjunction with Domino’s brand new Ultimate Hawaiian Pizza launch, where everyone enjoyed great food, fun games and awesome company!
Jazzing up Domino’s best seller Hawaiian Paradise with a First Class touch, the new Ultimate Hawaiian Pizza is loaded with more than double the amount of chicken by adding premium succulent roasted sliced chicken topped with smoked chicken breast, toasted turkey ham, juicy pineapples and the freshest garden mushrooms.
Combined with a rich tomato-based sauce and sprinkled with Italian herbs, these are the new scrumptious additions to Domino’s First Class range of premium pizzas, which use only first class ingredients for a first class pizza experience!
Well, enough of all the introductions. Knowing what’s in a pizza doesn’t tell you how it tastes like right? So HOW does the new Ultimate Hawaiian Pizza fare in terms of the yum factor?
3. You get to attend the award ceremony in July. It will be held at the Singapore Food Trail at the Singapore Flyer this year. Guests will get to sample the best of local hawker fares and of course, ride on the Singapore Flyer, the largest Giant Observation Wheel in the world!
4. Get your blog known. The award organiser, omy.sg, is part of the Singapore Press Holdings media group. Expect coverage from many of the top news media in Singapore if you are among the winners or even the finalists.
5. Join for the fun of it! There’s no registration fee and it takes less than ten minutes to register online. You do not need to be a part of any blog network or cliche to join – the award is open to anyone who owns a blog, including bloggers from outside Singapore. There’s nothing to lose even if you do not win.
– you do not have to wait for others to nominate you, just register your blog directly. You have a public blog, you can’t be that shy! (besides, you cannot tell if a blogger was nominated or registered directly on the website)
– you can register for as many categories as you like if you deem them relevant
– omy.sg accept blog registration from foreigners outside of Singapore; get your foreign blogger friends to join too
– the new Best V-Log category accepts youtube pages or other video hosting pages and not just conventional blog hosting sites
– do not clutter all the registration in the Best Lifestyle Blog and Best Individual Blog categories; look through the other categories and join them too if they are relevant. The more bloggers there are in a category, the lower the chance of getting selected as a finalist.
Special categories to watch out for:
– Gmarket Best Online Shopping Blog: All ten finalists will get S$100 Gmarket shopping credits each! Three winners from among the finalists stand to win over S$1,000 worth of Gmarket shopping credits and products! – Mary Chia Best Beauty Blog:All ten finalists will get to organise a spa party at a Mary Chia outlet for your friends – with expenses covered by Mary Chia! The top blogger in this category stand to win over S$5000 worth of products and services from Mary Chia! – ST701 Best Blogshop: All ten finalists will get S$1000 worth of banner impressions on ST701.com to promote your own business. The top blogshop will win an additional S$5000 worth of banner impressions!
Singapore, 10 April 2012 – The annual Singapore Blog Awards return for the fifth year with more exciting events and prizes. Bloggers stand to win a trip, inclusive of air tickets and accommodation, to experience the annual International Fireworks Festival in Macau, among other attractive prizes worth a total of $30,000.
Organised by omy.sg (www.omy.sg), Singapore Press Holdings’ leading bilingual news and entertainment portal, and presented by Panasonic, the Singapore Blog Awards honour new-age wordsmiths who devote their time and energy to create and maintain informative and innovative blogs.
This year, omy.sg introduces the “Best V-log” award, a brand new addition to the 10 main categories of Singapore Blog Awards, created to acknowledge the increasing popularity of home-made videos shared on YouTube and other online video services as a form of blogging.
Ms Lee Kuan Fung, Associate Editor of omy.sg, said: “Thanks to the growing support and participation from bloggers and the online community over the past four years, the Singapore Blog Awards has established itself as one of the biggest social media event which everyone looks forward to annually.
This year, we will be expanding the Singapore Blog Awards platform into an umbrella of social media events under the omy.sg’s Singapore Social Media Fiesta brand. Upcoming events include Singapore Check-In Bonanza, Singapore Twitter Frenzy and Singapore Social Media Day, spread across four months from now till July, reaching more audiences through various social media platforms.”
Nomination and registration is now open till 6 May, followed by a voting and judging phase which will end in June. This year’s Singapore Blog Awards will see a series of exciting events in the months leading to the finale event in July. These include three bloggers’ workshops hosted by Panasonic andomy.sg as well as a slew of other engaging events organised with other sponsors.
In line with the fifth anniversary of the Singapore Blog Awards, omy.sg would be acknowledging five “Super Bloggers” who have contributed to the blogosphere in their own unique ways. The identities of these bloggers will be revealed on the official Singapore Blog Awards site (http://sgblogawards.omy.sg)on a later date.
This year’s award ceremony will be held at Singapore Flyer, the world’s largest Giant Observation Wheel, where invited guests will get to sample the best of local hawker delights at the Singapore Food Trail, a unique 1960s-themed food street, while the winners of the respective categories are unveiled.
Members of the public can log on to the official SBA site to nominate their favourite blogs. Bloggers can also participate directly by registering themselves for the Awards.
For the promotion, customers get to enjoy double the smoked chicken breast on the following specialty pizzas at 50% off the usual price: The Big BBQ pizza, Hawaiian Paradise, Meatzza, Classy Chicken, Chilli Chicken, Chicken Temptation, or Classified Chicken.
30-Minutes Delivery Guarantee
Domino’s guarantees delivery order to arrive within 30 minutes, else they will give you a free Regular Pizza voucher.
Product Satisfaction Guarantee
Pizzas are guaranteed to be hot and fresh when it arrives at your doorstep, otherwise Domino’s will replace your order or refund your money.
15-Minute Take-Away Guarantee
Domino’s guarantees you will get your Take-Away orders within 15 minutes or they will give you a free Personal Pizza voucher.
Domino’s pricing is all inclusive. There’s no extra charges for delivery, ERP or GST. Prices are as per stated on the menu.
My family and I have loyal customers since we rediscovered Domino’s Pizzawhen they came back to Singapore. We had made quite a few orders during the Chinese New Year period and our relatives enjoyed their pizzas too. 🙂