Since I frequently get asked on my web traffic and other details. I have decided to set up this page to address such queries.
The information presented below are accurate to the best of my knowledge as on 27 Feb 2013.
I am going to sell koyo and shamelessly plug myself a bit here. Bear with me.
– 2010 W³ Awards (sanctioned and judged by the International Academy of the Visual Arts) – Silver Winner for Viral Marketing – Blog category: Project R
– Widely recognised as one of the top blogs and social media influencers in Singapore (Singapore President, Dr Tony Tan thinks so too)
– Invited speaker at many local, regional and international news media/ bloggers conventions and conferences
– Frequently quoted and sighted in both local and international newspaper, magazine, radio and TV media
– Lifestyle, Travel, Food, Culture, Arts, Singapore News Content
– Proficiency in writing, photography, video production, design and illustration
– I am not a full-time blogger, blogging is just a hobby I am very good at
– Daily traffic ranges from 10,000 to over 30,000* readers a day
– Averages over 280,000* page views per month
– Combined blog traffic of over 10 million page views to date*
– Excellent Google Page Rank 4 (blog entries are highly searchable on Google)
– Alexa Traffic Rank: 227,569 worldwide; Traffic Rank in SG: 1,414
*combined figures via wordpress.com, Nielsen Netratings and sitemeter.com (Note: I have 2 blogs – Alvinology.com and Alvinology II on omy.sg)
Social Media Stats
– 5,000+ Facebook Friends and Followers
– 36,000+ Twitter Followers
– 56,000+ Instagram Followers
– Top 1% most viewed LinkedIn profiles for 2012
– 100+ video subscribers on YouTube with over 400,000+ combined video views
Thank you for reading. 🙂
Your Friendly Neighbour Blogger,
Alvin Lim/ Alvinology
Blog: http://alvinology.com / http://blog.omy.sg/alvinology
Facebook: http://facebook.com/alvinology/ http://facebook.com/alvinologist
5 thoughts on “Web Stats + Why Work with Alvinology”
Very nice stats. I do like some of your post and came back to read more and refer to your entries too. Cheers!
WOW… You have more than 10k UVs a day? That’s amazing…
Have you turned to a full time blogger yet with these kinda stats …i am sure it has improved much more over time …
nice stat~ =D
Nice statistics, and excellent blog.
30,000 readers a day is really amazing.
Wishing you all the best!